Last week we celebrated Easter a little early here at Gunn/Jerkens. Why would we want to do that?
Five eggs-cellent reasons to celebrate Easter early:
1. You love the taste of bunny ears when made of chocolate
2. You figure Good Friday sounds like a good day to start celebrating
3. You have a bag full of eggs and you don’t know what to do with them
4. You really love bunnies and want to post them all over your Facebook
5. You want to win the Gunn/Jerkens Easter Egg Extravaganza – badly!
We were a great display of frenzy last Friday at Gunn/Jerkens as we celebrated Easter early, battling it out in the G/J Easter Egg Extravaganza. Linda took time to decorate two Easter eggs for each person in the office and strategically hid them throughout the common areas of the agency. Although the whole team wasn’t able to participate that day, those of us who were had 30 minutes to scour the shelves, drawers, kitchen and lobby in search of the special treats. Linda kept track of who found what and where, marking off each retrieved egg from her checklist. That way we didn’t leave any uncovered eggs to be found at Christmas!
Some of us had better luck than others in our searching skills. A couple people were able to locate more eggs than were allotted to them while others had a hard time finding one or two. In the end we all had a great time and the experience brought back many childhood memories for us. After the hunt we were all ready to celebrate a weekend with family and friends. Thanks for the fun and games, Linda! We all had a blast!