The past 12 months have been filled with fun, laughter, innovation and hope, but now it’s time to move on to what’s next. With 2012 close on its heels, 2011 is at its end–which means preparing for everything that’s in store for the new year.
Social media was undoubtedly a huge part of 2011, and we don’t think it’s going anywhere any time soon. So to make sure you’ve got a head start for the year to come, we’ve got a couple of social media tips for you!
1. Join Google+. The social networking platform is still young, so now is a great time to get on board and ahead of the competition.
2. Don’t Forget the Links. With more people than ever on social networks, you can’t afford not to add links that lead back to your site and/or blog.
3. Button Up. Put social media buttons on your site, blog and emails so you can help others stay connected and help yourself get valuable traffic.
4. Add a Call to Action. If you want people to engage in your content, then ask.
5. More Is Better. Research shows that the more content you have, the more likely you are to get interaction.
To learn some more about social media tips, click here!
Do you have any tips? Let us know!
To everyone in the social media world, happy tweeting and posting for 2012 and Happy New Year from Gunn|Jerkens!