Sometimes you get in a creative funk – the words won’t come to you and you just hit your innovative wall. Well, we all need a little inspiration in our lives because that is what makes our vision come alive!
It can come to us in a five-word quote or it can capture us unexpectedly in a breathtaking view.
Here are 10 places to get inspired:
- Flea Market – These eclectic shopping arenas have rows and rows of trinkets and treasures that may spark an idea for a DIY project or showcase that catchy color that puts a smile on your face.
- Farmers’ market – Visiting your local farmers’ market allows for a lot of taste-testing to get your mind and taste buds churning and fresh flower collecting that will brighten up any room!
- Library – Your local library is a free spot to pick up a few lines of copy for inspiration. Pick up an old favorite or a book whose title you can’t pronounce.
- Local Historic District – Perfect for walking around, historic districts sport a lot of old and unique architecture while allowing you to get some fresh air too.
- Picnic Alone – Sometimes all it takes is being by yourself with a pen and paper and the great outdoors.
- Coffee Shop – Here you are surrounded by all types of life. You’ll never get sick of people watching!
- Flower Shop – Going here is the most perfect me-time. You always feel a little bit better after you find that cheery-looking plant perfect for your creative space.
- Country Drive – Living in a busy place can create uptightness. Go for a drive to unwind, soak in your favorite tunes and relax!
- Shopping – We all love to do it. There’s no denying it. Being able to see new colors, textures and designs will always brighten your day.
- Bookstore – Sometimes you have to take your inspiration home. A stack of magazines or a new book will get you through your little funk.
All of these different places will give you that pop of inspiration that you need.
Take a look around you. We do live in a beautiful world! What inspires you?